All of your fitness goals rely on a strong foundation of general health and daily exercise. If you want to look and feel amazing, reach your goals fast, and maintain them easily, you must first be healthy. Therefore, creating a healthy lifestyle is critical. Toward this goal, I will help increase your working knowledge of exercise. Please read carefully and initial each item. If there is anything that you think may be problematic, please let me know.
Medical Clearance: It is understood that before starting our exercise program, you will obtain medical clearance from your doctor to participate in physical activity. Also, please make me aware of any surgeries you have had and if a doctor has advised you to not workout in the past or has ever restricted your physical activity at all.
Good Pain vs. Bad Pain: Joint health is an integral part of any fitness goal and must be taken into consideration before any other concern. Please communicate to me if you are having any joint pain during our training program so that we can have it addressed by a doctor and/or physical therapist.
Homework Exercise: It is imperative that you take ownership of your body, goals and health by working out on your own. Optimum health is a process, and we will work steadily toward empowering you to take control of this process. Active participation is critical to attain and maintain your goals. Your body is your most precious physical asset; we will teach you how to become more attuned to it and manage it better for the rest of your life.
Session Length: All sessions are 55 minutes long. Please try to show up 5 minutes early to warm up on the cardio equipment.
Cancellation Policy: There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for both of us. If I cancel on you within 24 hours, I owe you a free session. Emergencies (non-work related) do not count, of course. If you are feeling a little sick, cancel just in case. Please inform me via text as soon as you know you cannot make a session.
Prohibited Actions: Please stay hydrated. Remember, if you are thirsty that means you are already dehydrated! Please bring or purchase a bottle of water for each session and drink it frequently during the session.
Sleep & Nutrition: It is highly recommended that all clients sign up for a BioSignature™ Modulation consultation. When combined with proper training, it is the best way to ensure spectacular results. Also, please be sure to eat a little something 2 hours before training and try your best to get at least 7 hours sleep every night.
Group Fitness Classes: Group Strength and Conditioning is limited to 10 people per class, Beginner Class is limited to 6 people per class (to ensure the best guidance to each student), Boxing Class is limited to 8 people per class and the Strongman Class is limited to 10 people per class. We have done this to keep the quality of each session high. NO EXCEPTIONS. Anyone wishing to “drop in” to a class are only allowed to do so during the Beginners Class on Wednesdays 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm or Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:00 am. This includes current members wishing to bring a guest to class. Please sign up here before showing up for your free class or bringing a guest as class size is extremely limited.
Policies for the class sign-up:
- You can sign up for a class up to 1 hour before the class begins (but realize you may not be able to get a spot).
- If you sign up for a class and do not show up, that class will be deducted from your package (this does not apply if you have a monthly unlimited).
- If you need to cancel you need to email me directly so I can allow someone else to take the spot.
- If you try to sign in and it is full, you will need to contact me directly to put your name on a list.
- If you did not sign up for the class and you show up to try and get in, that is fine, but please realize there is a chance the studio is too full for the group session or nobody signed up for the class and the studio is locked up. Myself, Coach Mike and/or Coach Paul reserve the right to turn people away for either reason.
Renewal: Please renew your package 1 week before it runs out, to avoid unwanted breaks in training and secure your spot in my schedule.
Payment: Please make checks payable to B&H Fitness. All bounced checks will incur an additional $50.00 processing fee.
My Commitment to You: You can expect all phone calls, emails and text messages to be returned promptly and I ask that you do the same. If for any reason, you would like to stop training, all unused sessions are 100% refundable.
What You Can Expect From Me:
• Keep You Engaged With Fun And Interesting Workouts
• Stay Attentive And Focused Every Session
• Confirm Every Appointment
• Have Good Communication Skills
• Provide Safe Workouts
• Effectively Teach You Exercise Knowledge
• Have Good Listening Skills
• Prepared For Workout & Professional Appearance
• Provide Effective Workouts
• Have A Good Availability And Rarely Cancels
• Respond To Email, Voicemail & Text Messages Promptly
• Provide Motivation And Inspiration
• Provide A Program And Give Homework Exercises Every Workout
• Provide A Network Of Health Professionals
The Client Bill of Rights
All fitness clients are entitled to a personal trainer who:
• Continually Tracks Your Progress and Goals as They Evolve.
• Helps You Define & Achieve Goals that are S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely).
• Keeps You Engaged With Fun & Interesting Workouts.
• Stays Attentive and Focused Every Session.
• Confirms Every Appointment.
• Has Excellent Communication and Listening Skills.
• Provides Safe and Effective Workouts.
• Effectively Teaches You Exercise Knowledge (so you know how to work out better on your own.)
• Is Always On Time, Prepared, With Good Hygiene and Looking Professional.
• Has Good Availability for Your Schedule, Rarely Cancels, and Provides Advanced Notice When Canceling.
• Responds to all Email, Text, and Voice Mail Communications Promptly.
• Provides Motivation, Inspiration, and Leadership.
• Consistently Provides a Customized Workout Program.
• Challenges You to Work Out on Your Own, Be More Self-reliant with Exercise, and Addresses Lifestyle Habits.
• Comprehensively Addresses Your Health and Fitness by Collaborating with a Network of Health Professionals.
I look forward to a successful relationship, helping you achieve all your fitness goals and facilitating continuous cycles of self-improvement.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function slidedeck() in /home/betzmethod123/public_html/wp-content/themes/betz/page.php on line 70