1-on-1 Personal Training in Williamsburg Brooklyn:
1 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION
In one personal training sessions at our Williamsburg, Brooklyn facility, we can give you a workout “tune up.” Founder Larry Betz will take you through a variety of exercises geared toward achieving your fitness goals, instruct you on proper form, and tailor a basic exercise program just for you.
$150 with BetzMethod Coach
4 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
A personal training program for self-motivated types. We will meet once a week at our Williamsburg, Brooklyn gym and do a different personal training workout in each the four session. During these weekly training engagements, we will review your self-guided workouts and check on your progress. You will be required to do 2 to 3 other strength training and/or cardio workouts your own.
$500 with BetzMethod Coach
$600 with BetzMethod Coach + unlimited classes
8 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
A personal training program built for someone independent enough to do their homework but still needs extra help reaching their fitness goals. We will meet for personal training sessions in Williamsburg twice a week and tackle your trouble spots; it’s up to you to do 1 to 2 additional workouts on your own each week.
$1000 with BetzMethod Coach
$1100 with BetzMethod Coach + unlimited classes
12 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
This personal training package will produce good results with just a little extra homework. Our personal training sessions in Williamsburg will concentrate on different muscle groups each session. Then you can follow up with 1 to 2 additional workouts each week.
$1500 with BetzMethod Coach
16 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
This personal training program is for the person who wants to come in and “get it done!” No homework. I highly recommend everyone do this personal training package at our Williamsburg gym for 3-4 months and consider it an education on what exactly to do in the gym. Do this and you’ll be set!
$2000 with BetzMethod Coach
Semi-Private Personal Training + Unlimited Classes: Groups up to 4 people who have similar goals and abilities.
$320 for 8 personal training sessions (2x a week)unlimited classes (good for same month as training sessions)
$450 for 12 sessions (3x a week)+unlimited classes (good for same month as training sessions)
- Why Should I Hire a Personal Trainer? All the Exercise Information I need is in a book or on the Internet…
- Why Should I Hire a Personal Trainer? All the Exercise Information I need is in a book or on the Internet…Why Should I Hire a Personal Trainer? All the Exercise Information I need is in a book or on the Internet…Posted 6 years ago
As a student of exercise science, I love that question. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I bought my first Judo book. I was convinced I…
- Betz Method Becomes Brooklyn Athletic Club!
- Betz Method Becomes Brooklyn Athletic Club!Posted 12 months ago
Hey, Neighbors! First, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to visit our site. This will be our blog to keep you up to date on the progress of Brooklyn…
- Our Williamsburg Gym is Coming Up on 2 years in this Space!
- Our Williamsburg Gym is Coming Up on 2 years in this Space!Posted 2 years ago
This week many of us will be spending time with friends and family celebrating Passover and Easter. Please enjoy this time with loved ones.It's hard to believe that our Williamsburg…
- Your 1st Unveiling of 2013! (plus, class
- Your 1st Unveiling of 2013! (plus, class changes at the gym)Posted 2 years ago
OK, so 9 Mondays have passed in the New Year. How is it going? Have
you stuck to an exercise program? Are you eating better? I hope so! This
is the time…
- The 30 Worst Toxic Ingredients & Polluta
- The 30 Worst Toxic Ingredients & PollutantsPosted 2 years ago
The 30 Worst Toxic Ingredients & Pollutants
Taken from www.agora-health.co.uk
WHAT IT DOES
Food products and carbonated drinks
Possible carcinogen; disrupts thyroid function
Used in soft drinks
- NUTRTION IN 108 WORDS
- NUTRITION IN 108 WORDSPosted 2 years ago
Keep it simple! Nutrition in 108 words:
Eat real, unprocessed food as close to nature as possible; listen to your body.
Pretend the modern supermarket doesn't exist. Choose foods that could be grown, hunted…
- The New Dirty Dozen: 12 Foods to Eat Organic
- The New Dirty Dozen: 12 Foods to Eat OrganicPosted 2 years ago
I found this article extremely helpful in determining which foods you really should buy organic & which ones you could scrimp & save on if necessary. –Larry Betz, CSCS
- 24 Hour Liver Flush
- 24 Hour Liver FlushPosted 2 years ago
I got this detox from a friend in Chicago. My girlfriend & I are getting gutsy & trying it out this weekend! Thoughts, experiences & modifications to follow!
24 Hour Liver…
- Don't Get Caught Up in the Calories
- Don’t Get Caught Up in the CaloriesPosted 2 years ago
The topic of counting calories came up in a class here yesterday & it's one that many people are constantly concerned with as well as unclear on. It's always good…
- Health Club Etiquette 101
- Health Club Etiquette 101Posted 2 years ago
Betz Method Strength & Conditioning Center: Essential Etiquette
Most gyms and health clubs have rules that they ask patrons to follow, and they’re often posted in visible areas so they’re easy…
- Training Programs for January’s Group Strength and Conditioning Sessions 2013
- Training Programs for January’s Group Strength and Conditioning Sessions 2013Posted 2 years ago
Coach Michael Camarra and myself just put the finishing touches on our training programs for January's group strength and conditioning sessions.
Each workout is well balanced and each week (microcycle) we…