Group fitness classes at our Williamsburg gym are limited in size. You must use the schedule below to sign up for a group fitness class in order to secure your spot.
Policies for the group fitness class sign-up:
- ONLY your FIRST Beginner Group Fitness Class is complimentary. You MUST purchase a package in order to attend any additional classes, including Beginner classes.
- You can sign up for a group fitness class up to 1 hour before the class begins (but realize you may not be able to get a spot).
- If you sign up for a group fitness class and do not show up at our Williamsburg gym, that class will be deducted from your package (this does not apply if you have a monthly unlimited).
- If you need to cancel, you need to email the gym or Owner Larry Betz directly so we can allow someone else to take the spot.
- If you try to sign in and it is full, you will need to contact our gym or Owner Larry Betz directly to put your name on a list.
- If you did not sign up for the group fitness class and you show up to try and get in, that is fine, but please realize there is a chance that our Williamsburg gym is too full for the group session, or if nobody signed up for the class and the gym may be locked up. Larry Betz, Coach Mike and/or Coach Paul reserve the right to turn people away for any reason.
Click on the day below you would like to come to our Williamsburg gym for a group fitness class:
- Why Should I Hire a Personal Trainer? All the Exercise Information I need is in a book or on the Internet…
- Why Should I Hire a Personal Trainer? All the Exercise Information I need is in a book or on the Internet…Why Should I Hire a Personal Trainer? All the Exercise Information I need is in a book or on the Internet…Posted 6 years ago
As a student of exercise science, I love that question. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I bought my first Judo book. I was convinced I…
- Betz Method Becomes Brooklyn Athletic Club!
- Betz Method Becomes Brooklyn Athletic Club!Posted 12 months ago
Hey, Neighbors! First, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to visit our site. This will be our blog to keep you up to date on the progress of Brooklyn…
- Our Williamsburg Gym is Coming Up on 2 years in this Space!
- Our Williamsburg Gym is Coming Up on 2 years in this Space!Posted 2 years ago
This week many of us will be spending time with friends and family celebrating Passover and Easter. Please enjoy this time with loved ones.It's hard to believe that our Williamsburg…
- Your 1st Unveiling of 2013! (plus, class
- Your 1st Unveiling of 2013! (plus, class changes at the gym)Posted 2 years ago
OK, so 9 Mondays have passed in the New Year. How is it going? Have
you stuck to an exercise program? Are you eating better? I hope so! This
is the time…
- The 30 Worst Toxic Ingredients & Polluta
- The 30 Worst Toxic Ingredients & PollutantsPosted 2 years ago
The 30 Worst Toxic Ingredients & Pollutants
Taken from www.agora-health.co.uk
WHAT IT DOES
Food products and carbonated drinks
Possible carcinogen; disrupts thyroid function
Used in soft drinks
- NUTRTION IN 108 WORDS
- NUTRITION IN 108 WORDSPosted 2 years ago
Keep it simple! Nutrition in 108 words:
Eat real, unprocessed food as close to nature as possible; listen to your body.
Pretend the modern supermarket doesn't exist. Choose foods that could be grown, hunted…
- The New Dirty Dozen: 12 Foods to Eat Organic
- The New Dirty Dozen: 12 Foods to Eat OrganicPosted 2 years ago
I found this article extremely helpful in determining which foods you really should buy organic & which ones you could scrimp & save on if necessary. –Larry Betz, CSCS
- 24 Hour Liver Flush
- 24 Hour Liver FlushPosted 2 years ago
I got this detox from a friend in Chicago. My girlfriend & I are getting gutsy & trying it out this weekend! Thoughts, experiences & modifications to follow!
24 Hour Liver…
- Don't Get Caught Up in the Calories
- Don’t Get Caught Up in the CaloriesPosted 2 years ago
The topic of counting calories came up in a class here yesterday & it's one that many people are constantly concerned with as well as unclear on. It's always good…
- Health Club Etiquette 101
- Health Club Etiquette 101Posted 2 years ago
Betz Method Strength & Conditioning Center: Essential Etiquette
Most gyms and health clubs have rules that they ask patrons to follow, and they’re often posted in visible areas so they’re easy…
- Training Programs for January’s Group Strength and Conditioning Sessions 2013
- Training Programs for January’s Group Strength and Conditioning Sessions 2013Posted 2 years ago
Coach Michael Camarra and myself just put the finishing touches on our training programs for January's group strength and conditioning sessions.
Each workout is well balanced and each week (microcycle) we…