Group fitness classes at our Williamsburg gym are limited in size. You must use the schedule below to sign up for a group fitness class in order to secure your spot.
Policies for the group fitness class sign-up:
- ONLY your FIRST Beginner Group Fitness Class is complimentary. You MUST purchase a package in order to attend any additional classes, including Beginner classes.
- You can sign up for a group fitness class up to 1 hour before the class begins (but realize you may not be able to get a spot).
- If you sign up for a group fitness class and do not show up at our Williamsburg gym, that class will be deducted from your package (this does not apply if you have a monthly unlimited).
- If you need to cancel, you need to email the gym or Owner Larry Betz directly so we can allow someone else to take the spot.
- If you try to sign in and it is full, you will need to contact our gym or Owner Larry Betz directly to put your name on a list.
- If you did not sign up for the group fitness class and you show up to try and get in, that is fine, but please realize there is a chance that our Williamsburg gym is too full for the group session, or if nobody signed up for the class and the gym may be locked up. Larry Betz, Coach Mike and/or Coach Paul reserve the right to turn people away for any reason.
Click on the day below you would like to come to our Williamsburg gym for a group fitness class:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function slidedeck() in /home/betzmethod123/public_html/wp-content/themes/betz/page.php on line 70