Keep it simple! Nutrition in 108 words:
- Eat real, unprocessed food as close to nature as possible; listen to your body.
- Pretend the modern supermarket doesn’t exist. Choose foods that could be grown, hunted or gathered – nothing packaged or processed.
- Support local farms when possible.
- Eat animals, marine life, vegetables, nuts, seeds and fruits.
- Eat plenty of healthy fats from pastured animals, fish, coconut, avocado, olives and cold-pressed oils.
- Drink water.
- Incorporate traditional, nutrient-dense foods: fermented vegetables, organ meats and homemade bone broths.
- Above all, ditch the “gurus”, “programs” and “diets”; get back to basics.
- Connect with your intuition and allow it to guide you.